Thursday, July 28, 2011

The 3 best ways to make a lot of money fast online

In my 12 years of internet marketing I have discovered only 3 ways that have made lots of money fast online. And when I say alot of money I mean at least $1000 a week. 2 of these cash generating systems I learned by taking tidbits of information from the 50+ ebooks and how to make money reports (that were mostly garbage...by the way)  that I have purchased over the years and creating my own money making system.

The third way that I leaned to make quick cash came from one of the only honest internet marketing gurus that I have been able to find online. This young guy really delivered what he promised and I made over $4000 in my first month by using his system. And the best part is that his system is only limited to the amount of times you reuse it. I just got started so I hope to start making at least $10,000 a month by the end of this year!

But enough about that for now.....

Here are the 3 best ways that I have come across to make alot of cash quickly online

  1. Using some kind of arbitrage - In other words...Buy a product or service for a price and sell it for a higher price.
  2. Free viral money making - In this case you find a way to make money by giving people what they want for free. But to make alot of money you then need to make it viral so these people will spread your free gift around and make you more money.
  3. Make money by selling products (your own or affiliate products) online - The key to succeeding with this method is traffic. But not just traffic. you need the right kind of traffic. Hopefully free traffic.

In my next post I will reveal how I make $1000 a week using the 3rd method on my list of the 3 best ways to make alot of money online fast!
Until then..Best wishes,
Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment